Mandatory Compliance Signage for Banks
Mandatory Compliance for Banks
Professionally display mandatory banking regulations in a one-piece Focal Point metal-frame system. The Kane Consolidator™ component system fits together so precisely that the compliance sign appears as one piece. The components are sub-surface printed on matte finish Lexan® to prevent wear and tear. Your display will look new for many years. Each component has a magnetic backing so it can easily be changed without special tools. We offer English and English/Spanish signs.
Example compliance content includes:
- Community Reinvestment Act Notice
- Equal Housing Lender
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
- Annual Disclosure Statement
- Financial Disclosure Statement
- Funds Availability Policy
- Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977 (Fair Lending Notice)
We can also create custom regulations and notices—send us a copy of the notice and we will prepare a proof. The standard colors are white text on a black background, or black text on a silver background. We can also work with you to create a custom-color sign.
Available sizes include:
- 22” x 28” frame displays 5-6 regulations
- 22” x 39” frame displays 8-9 regulations
- 22” x 45” frame displays up to 10 regulations
The components can be arranged in many ways. These are example configurations for the 22” x 28” (left) and 22” x 39” (right) signs.